PowerSchool Unified Classroom is CCS' Learning Management System to view your student's grades and assignments, message teachers and view distance learning content. For assistance, for High School, contact Brandi Kaysen at firstname.lastname@example.org or for K-8, contact Nicole Tawlks at email@example.com.
Create a Parent Account
- To sign-up for access to Unified Classroom, PowerSchool's LMS as a parent: Go to http://capitalchristian.powerschool.com
- Select "Parent sign-in"
- Click on "Create an account here" at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, Password (that you create)
- Login to classroom.powerschool.com with the username and password previously created.
- Link your Student to your account by clicking on "Enter Access ID"
- Enter your Student's name
- Enter Access ID
- Enter in Access Password
- Click on Enter button
Parent Account Access
We understand your choice of school is critical.
Here is a free resource to help you make the right decision for your child.