Glen Cole Young Leaders Fund
Each year over 600 students (K-12) attend Capital Christian School, and the Glen Cole Young Leaders Fund (GCYLF) assists nearly 100 families who need help, a secure online 3rd party assessment agency.
Capital Christian School provides financial aid to qualifying families based on determined need and availability of financial aid funds. The school utilizes an independent company, FACTS, to determine the amount that each family can be expected to pay for tuition. Financial aid is granted in the form of a tuition discount.
- Financial aid is available to students in grades K-12
- Students are eligible for financial aid annually and must reapply each year
- New families may apply for financial aid upon completing their application
- Returning families are eligible to apply for financial aid once they complete re-enrollment.
Financial Aid for the 23/24 school year is now closed. Please check back for the 24/25 dates.
Financial Aid Process
Step 1: Check if You Qualify
- All applicants are required to provide their 2022 federal tax return. Note: Federal tax returns must be filed to receive financial aid.
- All applicants remain in good behavioral standing, with a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Current student must be enrolled for 2023-24 before Financial aid application deadline.
- New students must have an active enrollment application to be eligable.
- Current student tuition payments are up to date with outstanding balance, including all fees.
- Financial Aid may not be used with any additional discount programs of any kind, including employee discounts.
Step 2: Fill out a Financial Aid Application
- Complete a FACTS application.
- Submit your application and pay $40 fee charged by FACTS.
- Complete all application materials carefully. Incomplete forms, inaccuracies, or errors will delay the processing of your application.
- Submit required income documentation to FACTS (Federal tax forms: 2022 Form 1040 or 1040EZ), 2022 W-2, pay stubs, copies of supporting documentation for social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers' compensation, and TANF.
- FACTS may contact you for additional information, please respond quickly to avoid a delay in processing your application.
Step 2: Review & Award Decisions
- FACTS analyzes financials and produces a report of the financial need per family.
- The CCS Financial Aid Committee will meet to determine the Financial aid award based upon the FACTS report. All applicants will be notified of the award status by an email from FACTS.
Step 4: Acceptance of Award
- Families choose to accept or decline financial aid award. Accepted awards will be applied to tuition account. Declined awards will be returned to our financial aid fund and used in aid offers to other families. A one-time appeal may be submitted, please email email@example.com.
- Applicants are responsible to notify FACTS to update all contact information (phone numbers and email) for notification purposes.
- Awards apply to tuition only. Does not apply to registration fee, books, etc.
- Financial aid may not be used with any additional discount programs of any kind, including employee discounts.
- Financial Aid awards will not cover 100% of tuition.
- Financial aid is for full-time students only.
FACTS customer care toll-free number: 1-866-315-9262
CCS Financial Aid Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital Christian School (CCS) admits students of any race, color, and national ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, financial aid program, athletic, and other school administered programs. CCS administration, however, reserves the right to dismiss or refuse admission to anyone unwilling to comply with the school's regulations, and academic or behavioral standards.
We understand your choice of school is critical.
Here is a free resource to help you make the right decision for your child.