Glen Cole Young Leaders Fund
Capital Christian School provides financial aid to qualifying families based on determined need and availability of financial aid funds. The school utilizes an independent company, FACTS, to determine the amount that each family can be expected to pay for tuition. Financial aid is granted in the form of a tuition discount.
- Financial aid is available to students in grades K-12
- Students are eligible for financial aid annually and must reapply each year
- New families may apply for financial aid upon completing the admissions process
- Returning families may apply for financial aid upon completing the re-enrollment process
Financial Aid funds for the 2021-22 school year have been distributed and now closed. Check back in January for Financial Aid information for the 2022-23 school year.
Financial Aid Process
Step 1: Fill out a Tuition Assistance Application
- Visit the FACTS website to submit your online application. You will need to create a User ID and password for privacy. A nominal fee is charged by FACTS to process your application.
- Complete all application materials carefully. Incomplete forms, inaccuracies or errors will delay the processing of your application.
- You will be required to submit income documentation to FACTS such as your IRS Form1040, W-2, and paystubs. If you are contacted by FACTS for additional information please respond quickly to avoid a delay in processing your application.
- If you believe you have unusual or extenuating circumstances affecting your financial need, you may submit a letter of explanation to FACTS.
Step 2: Review
- FACTS analyzes financials and produces a report of the financial need per family.
Step 3: Decision
- The CCS Financial Aid Committee will meet to determine Financial Aid award based upon the FACTS report. All applicants will be notified of the award status by an email from FACTS.
Step 4: Acceptance of Award
- Families choose to accept or decline financial aid award. Accepted awards will be applied to tuition account. Declined awards will be returned to our financial aid fund and used in aid offers to other families. A one-time appeal may be submitted, please email email@example.com.
Capital Christian School (CCS) admits students of any race, color, and national ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, financial aid program, athletic, and other school administered programs. CCS administration, however, reserves the right to dismiss or refuse admission to anyone unwilling to comply with the school's regulations, and academic or behavioral standards.
We understand your choice of school is critical.
Here is a free resource to help you make the right decision for your child.