Glen Cole Young Leaders Fund
Financial Aid Program Important Dates
|February 1, 2021||FACTS Application available online at www.factsmgt.com|
|March 19, 2021||FACTS Application DEADLINE|
|April 28, 2021||G.C.Y.L.F. Award notification|
|May 12, 2021||G.C.Y.L.F. Award acceptance DEADLINE|
|May 13, 2021||All unclaimed aware are redistributed|
FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment will conduct a financial needs analysis for each CCS family applying for G.C.Y.L.S. tuition assistance. Once you have submitted your online financial aid application and fee and all required documentation to FACTS.
Any family applying for financial aid must:
1. Complete a FACTS application online at www.factsmgt.com. The following information is REQUIRED for FACTS to process your application by Friday, March 19, 2021:
- Completed online application along with the $35 application fee (paid online to FACTS)
- Copies of 2020 Federal tax forms, including all supporting tax schedules (Must be the 1040 or 1040ez form, not a preview or summary of taxes.)
- Copies of 2020 W-2 form or Self-employed form 1099 for both parents/guardians
- Copies of supporting documentation for social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers’ compensation and TANF
- Current, active email address
- If any of the above is incomplete, your application will not be processed and an award may not be granted.
2. Have tuition payments up-to-date with no outstanding balance at the beginning of the school year.
3. Each student remain in good behavioral standing, with a 2.0 GPA or higher.
For additional information visit capitalchristian.school/FinancialAid
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to notify FACTS of all updates to contact information (phone numbers and email), as this is how you will be notified.
- Families foreseeing financial need should prayerfully explore all possible sources of alternate funding, not just the financial aid program.
- Awards apply to tuition only. Does not apply to registration fee, books, etc.
- No other discounts will be available if you are applying for financial aid. This includes employee discounts.
FACTS customer care toll-free number: 1-866-315-9262
CCS Financial Aid Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, financial aid program, athletic, and other school administered programs. CCS administrations, however, reserves the right to dismiss or refuse admission to anyone unwilling to comply with the school’s regulations, and academic or behavioral standards.