Welcome to Our School!
¡Bienvenido a nuestra escuela!
Herzlich wilkommen zu unserer Schule!
우리 학교에 오신 것을 환영합니다
chào mừng bạn đến trường của chúng tôi
Vítejte u nás ve škole!
An enriching cultural experience in America!
Capital Christian School, a premier college preparatory school, offers courses in the humanities, mathematics, technology, visual and performing arts, and athletics.
The CCS International Student Program is for:
- 6th through 12th grade students
- International students or domestic students with any type of visa including green card permanent resident visa
Create an account to start your online application. Complete the form, pay application fee, and submit!
A video interview will be scheduled with student and parents/guardians to confirm CCS can properly serve you. Upon confirmation, you will receive an invitation to enroll.
Join the CCS family!
Submit required forms and pay enrollment fee.
Welcome to the Capital family!
- Any type of visa including the permanent resident visa or a “green card” or J, B, F, H, I, O, P, Q, L and E visas.
- Excellent grades, behavior, and active involvement in school programs at current school
- English language proficiency confirmed by a TOEFL, TOEFL Junior, ITEP SLATE, or IELTS score. *See chart
- Emotional maturity and readiness to attend school away from parents
- A desire to grow in his/her Christian faith, or a commitment to have an open heart and mind to learn about the Christian faith.
- Parent/guardian support for the student to learn about the Christian faith.
The Application involves the following
A completed online application by the parent, guardian, or student. Be sure to indicate “International Student Program”.
- A student questionnaire
- Copy of student passport
- Proof of Funds - A financial disclosure form/bank statement to verify adequate financial resources.
- English proficiency test results (at least one test score). Accepted tests and minimum test scores within the “Elementary Level” range. (See Requirements)
- An official grade report or transcript (in English). This must include grades from the last two years of school, and the first grading period of the current school year.
- Two educators recommendations from current school.
- Parent/guardian written statement that shows parents support of the student receiving a Christian education. Note: applicants do not need to believe in the Christian faith, but they must be open to learn about the Christian faith.
- Complete record of immunization, translated into English.
- Pay the application fee of $350.
- After all forms are submitted, all information is certified, and student is admitted, the Form I-20 will be issued and mailed directly to the applicant.
Once you are accepted
International students will be issued a Form I-20 from CCS following their acceptance. (Read more on F-1 below)
- Schedule Visa Interview.
- Complete all required forms from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service and pay associated fees.
- Receive visa and pay tuition fees.
- Arrive for the first day of school at Capital Christian!
For more information, please contact the International Student Program Admissions department at Admissions@capitalchristian.school
“Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F-1) Student Status.” The Form I-20 is needed to apply for the F-1 visa at United States consulates and embassies abroad, apply for change of non-immigrant status in the United States to F-1, or secure permission to transfer to Capital Christian from another school in the United States in continued F-1 status.